> Doing Business in Singapore > About Singapore Tax > Corporate Tax > Filing Your Tax Return

Filing Your Tax Return

How Do I Pay Taxes?

  • You need to file a tax return (Form C). IRAS will send you Form C every year in March. If you do not receive Form C by end April of the year, please request for the form from IRAS.
  • Based on your tax return, IRAS will assess how much tax you need to pay. IRAS will then send you a Notice of Assessment and Statement of Account.

When Do I File My Tax Return?

  • You need to file your tax return by 30 November each year.
  • You should be filing your company’s income for the previous year.

How Do I Report My Company's Income?

  • You report your company’s income using Form C. You need to attach your audited accounts and tax computation with Form C.
  • Dormant companies and private exempt companies are not required to have their accounts audited for the financial year.
  • Companies that qualify for this audit exemption and choose not to audit their accounts, can submit unaudited accounts.

 Back to top

Company Incorporation | Company Secretary | Accounting & Bookkeeping | Compilation & Auditing | Taxation | Payroll Service | Nominee Director | Employment Pass | XBRL Report | BVI Incorporation | Sitemap
Terms of Use & Privacy Statement Copyright @ 2011, Biztrust Corporate Services Pte Ltd, All Rights Reserved